American blended martial arts fighter
Nik Lentz (born August 13, 1984) is an American blended martial artist. He’s presently signed with the Final Combating Championship, preventing within the light-weight division.
Lentz was born in El Paso, Texas however grew up in Twin Cities space of Minnesota, attending Bloomington Jefferson Excessive College. In highschool he wrestled, and was a state champion in Minnesota. After graduating in 2003, he was awarded a scholarship to wrestle for the College of Minnesota. In 2005, he began coaching in MMA. He skilled in Chinese language martial arts with Luis Quiroz, switched to Workforce Bison, after which switched to Minnesota Martial Arts Academy alongside former UFC Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar, former UFC Light-weight Champion Sean Sherk and former Strikeforce and UFC middleweight Paul Bradley.
Blended martial arts profession
Lentz made his skilled debut in 2005 towards Anthony White. The struggle ended after Lentz knocked out White someday through the first spherical. His subsequent struggle resulted in the identical method as the primary with Lentz incomes himself his second consecutive KO win. His third struggle confirmed off Lentz’s energy in his arms after he compelled his opponent to undergo punches.
Lentz went 4–Zero after securing a rear bare choke submission win over Kenneth Allen. His first loss got here out the arms of Sherron Leggett from a razor skinny cut up resolution. Lentz bounced again with a knock out win over Chris Powers. On a card held by Final Fight Sports activities, Lentz submitted Jake Hoyer utilizing a rear bare choke.
On August 2006, Lentz took his second loss from Brian Inexperienced who submitted him utilizing an armbar within the first spherical. Lentz received his subsequent three fights, all with first spherical knockouts; one of many three was towards Bellator light-weight, Carey Vanier.
Lentz had a grueling back-and-forth battle with Mark Moreno earlier than the struggle resulted in disappointment when the cage-side medical doctors dominated Lentz unable to proceed. After the loss to Moreno, Lentz went on to compile a 7–0–1 document in his subsequent Eight fights together with a victory over UFC veteran, Drew Fickett. He was then signed by the UFC and entered with a 16–3–1 document.
Final Combating Championship
In August 2009, it was introduced Lentz had been signed with the UFC, and he would make his debut at UFC 103. He changed an injured Dan Lauzon and upset Rafaello Oliveira, successful through unanimous resolution with scores of 29–28, 29–28, and 30–27.
Once more being the underdog, Lentz confronted Thiago Tavares on January 11, 2010 at UFC Combat Evening 20, with the struggle ending in a uncommon majority draw.
Lentz moved his UFC document to 2–0–1 by defeating TUF 5 alummus, Rob Emerson on March 21, 2010 at UFC Combat Evening 21, through unanimous resolution.
In his fourth UFC look, Lentz defeated Andre Winner on August 28, 2010 at UFC 118 through unanimous resolution (30–27 (twice) and 29–28). The match was proven on Spike TV earlier than the Pay-Per-View occasion. Lentz scored a number of take-downs all through the struggle however was not capable of capitalize on them. The struggle was criticized for lack of motion.
Lentz obtained an enormous victory over Tyson Griffin on November 20, 2010, at UFC 123 through cut up resolution.
At UFC Combat Evening 24, Lentz fought and defeated division II nationwide wrestling champion, Waylon Lowe. After Lowe received the primary and second rounds convincingly, Lentz got here again within the third and scored a powerful come from behind submission win.
Lentz confronted Charles Oliveira on June 26, 2011 at UFC Stay: Kongo vs. Barry. The struggle ended within the second spherical after Oliveira hit Lentz with an unlawful knee which went unnoticed by the referee and submitted the dazed Lentz through rear bare choke. Nonetheless, after reviewing the incident, the Pennsylvania State Athletic Fee overturned the end result and declared it a no contest. The forwards and backwards motion earned each fighters Combat of the Evening honors.
Lentz was defeated by Mark Bocek on December 10, 2011 at UFC 140 through unanimous resolution. Lentz was taken down all three rounds and managed regardless of threatening Bocek twice with a guillotine choke in rounds 1 and a couple of.
Lentz confronted Evan Dunham on January 28, 2012 at UFC on Fox 2, the place he changed an injured Paul Sass. Lentz misplaced through TKO, as a consequence of physician stoppage due to a big lower beneath his left eye. The struggle earned each contributors Combat of the Evening honors.
Lentz made his featherweight debut towards Eiji Mitsuoka on August 11, 2012 at UFC 150. Lentz managed the whole lot of the struggle and received the struggle through TKO within the first spherical.
In his second struggle at featherweight, Lentz confronted Diego Nunes on January 19, 2013 at UFC on FX: Belfort vs. Bisping. He received the struggle through unanimous resolution in what’s arguably the largest victory of his profession.
Lentz went again to Brazil for the second struggle in a row and confronted Hacran Dias on Might 18, 2013 at UFC on FX 8, changing an injured Manvel Gamburyan He received the back-and-forth struggle through unanimous resolution.
Lentz was briefly linked to a bout with Dennis Bermudez on November 6, 2013 at UFC Combat Evening 31. Nonetheless, Lentz was pulled from the pairing with Bermudez and as a substitute confronted Chad Mendes on December 14, 2013 at UFC on Fox 9. He misplaced the struggle through unanimous resolution.
Lentz confronted Manvel Gamburyan on Might 10, 2014 at UFC Combat Evening 40. He received the struggle through unanimous resolution.
Lentz was anticipated to face Charles Oliveira in a rematch on September 5, 2014 at UFC Combat Evening 50. On the occasion weigh in, Oliveira got here in over the 146 pound featherweight restrict at 150 kilos. Subsequently, he was initially compelled to give up 20 p.c of his purse to Lentz and the bout was modified to a catchweight affair. Subsequently, Oliveira pulled out of the bout completely after falling sick the day of the occasion.
Lentz was anticipated to face Thiago Tavares in a rematch on February 14, 2015 at UFC Combat Evening 60. Nonetheless, Tavares pulled out of the bout citing damage in late January and was changed by promotional newcomer Levan Makashvili. Subsequently, for the second struggle in a row, Lentz had a struggle cancelled on the weigh ins because the pairing was scrapped as Lentz was stricken with flu-like signs.
Lentz lastly confronted Charles Oliveira in a rematch on Might 30, 2015 at UFC Combat Evening 67. Following a back-and-forth first two rounds, Lentz misplaced the struggle through guillotine submission within the third spherical. Regardless of the loss, Lentz was awarded a Combat of the Evening bonus award.
Lentz confronted Danny Castillo in a light-weight bout on December 19, 2015 at UFC on Fox 17. He received the struggle by cut up resolution.
Lentz was anticipated to face Mairbek Taisumov on September 10, 2016 at UFC 203. Nonetheless, Taisumov was faraway from the occasion through the week earlier than the occasion for alleged visa points and was changed by promotional newcomer Michael McBride. He received the struggle through TKO within the first spherical.
Lentz confronted Islam Makhachev on February 11, 2017 at UFC 208. He misplaced the struggle by unanimous resolution.
Lentz confronted Will Brooks on October 7, 2017 at UFC 216. Nonetheless the pairing was scrapped through the weigh-ins for the occasion, as Lentz was stricken with “medical points” and deemed unfit to compete. The pairing with Brooks was rescheduled and occurred on November 19, 2017 at UFC Combat Evening 121. Lentz received the struggle through submission within the second spherical. This win earned him the Efficiency of the Evening bonus.
Lentz was anticipated to face Leonardo Santos on June 1, 2018 at UFC Combat Evening 131. Nonetheless, it was reported on April 28, 2018 that Santos was pulled from the occasion as a consequence of a hand damage. He was changed by David Teymur. Lentz misplaced the struggle through unanimous resolution.
Lentz confronted former title challenger Grey Maynard on October 6, 2018 at UFC 229. He received the struggle through TKO within the second spherical after dropping Maynard with a head kick and following up with punches.
Lentz confronted Scott Holtzman on February 17, 2019 at UFC on ESPN 1. He received the struggle by unanimous resolution.
A 3rd struggle with Charles Oliveira occurred on Might 18, 2019 at UFC Combat Evening 152. He misplaced the struggle through technical knockout in spherical two.
Lentz was anticipated to face Nad Narimani at UFC Combat Evening: Blaydes vs. dos Santos on January 25, 2020. Nonetheless, that struggle was scrapped as a consequence of damage; as a substitute, Lentz then confronted Arnold Allen, one other featherweight whose authentic opponent for the occasion dropped out.  Lentz misplaced the struggle through unanimous resolution.
Lentz is anticipated to face Mike Grundy on January 16, 2021 at UFC on ABC 1.
Lentz and his spouse have two daughters, Lysanna (born December 9, 2016) and Lavinia (born Might 21, 2018).
Championships and accomplishments
Blended martial arts
Blended martial arts document
|Skilled document breakdown|
|44 matches||30 wins||11 losses|
|Loss||30–11–2 (1)||Arnold Allen||Determination (unanimous)||UFC Combat Evening: Blaydes vs. dos Santos||January 25, 2020||3||5:00||Raleigh, North Carolina, United States||Return to Featherweight.|
|Loss||30–10–2 (1)||Charles Oliveira||TKO (punches)||UFC Combat Evening: dos Anjos vs. Lee||Might 18, 2019||2||2:11||Rochester, New York, United States|
|Win||30–9–2 (1)||Scott Holtzman||Determination (unanimous)||UFC on ESPN: Ngannou vs. Velasquez||February 17, 2019||3||5:00||Phoenix, Arizona, United States|
|Win||29–9–2 (1)||Grey Maynard||TKO (head kick and punches)||UFC 229||October 6, 2018||2||1:19||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|Loss||28–9–2 (1)||David Teymur||Determination (unanimous)||UFC Combat Evening: Rivera vs. Moraes||June 1, 2018||3||5:00||Utica, New York, United States|
|Win||28–8–2 (1)||Will Brooks||Submission (guillotine choke)||UFC Combat Evening: Werdum vs. Tybura||November 19, 2017||2||2:05||Sydney, Australia||Efficiency of the Evening.|
|Loss||27–8–2 (1)||Islam Makhachev||Determination (unanimous)||UFC 208||February 11, 2017||3||5:00||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
|Win||27–7–2 (1)||Michael McBride||TKO (punches)||UFC 203||September 10, 2016||2||4:17||Cleveland, Ohio, United States||Catchweight (158 lbs) bout; McBride missed weight.|
|Win||26–7–2 (1)||Danny Castillo||Determination (cut up)||UFC on Fox: dos Anjos vs. Cerrone 2||December 19, 2015||3||5:00||Orlando, Florida, United States||Return to Light-weight.|
|Loss||25–7–2 (1)||Charles Oliveira||Submission (guillotine choke)||UFC Combat Evening: Condit vs. Alves||Might 30, 2015||3||1:10||Goiânia, Brazil||Combat of the Evening.|
|Win||25–6–2 (1)||Manvel Gamburyan||Determination (unanimous)||UFC Combat Evening: Brown vs. Silva||Might 10, 2014||3||5:00||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|Loss||24–6–2 (1)||Chad Mendes||Determination (unanimous)||UFC on Fox: Johnson vs. Benavidez 2||December 14, 2013||3||5:00||Sacramento, California, United States|
|Win||24–5–2 (1)||Hacran Dias||Determination (unanimous)||UFC on FX: Belfort vs. Rockhold||Might 18, 2013||3||5:00||Jaraguá do Sul, Brazil|
|Win||23–5–2 (1)||Diego Nunes||Determination (unanimous)||UFC on FX: Belfort vs. Bisping||January 19, 2013||3||5:00||São Paulo, Brazil|
|Win||22–5–2 (1)||Eiji Mitsuoka||TKO (punches)||UFC 150||August 11, 2012||1||3:45||Denver, Colorado, United States||Featherweight debut.|
|Loss||21–5–2 (1)||Evan Dunham||TKO (physician stoppage)||UFC on Fox: Evans vs. Davis||January 28, 2012||2||5:00||Chicago, Illinois, United States||Combat of the Evening.|
|Loss||21–4–2 (1)||Mark Bocek||Determination (unanimous)||UFC 140||December 10, 2011||3||5:00||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|NC||21–3–2 (1)||Charles Oliveira||NC (unlawful knee)||UFC Stay: Kongo vs. Barry||June 26, 2011||2||1:48||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States||Combat of the Evening. Initially a submission (rear-naked choke) win for Oliveira; overturned as a consequence of an unlawful knee.|
|Win||21–3–2||Waylon Lowe||Submission (guillotine choke)||UFC Combat Evening: Nogueira vs. Davis||March 26, 2011||3||2:24||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|Win||20–3–2||Tyson Griffin||Determination (cut up)||UFC 123||November 20, 2010||3||5:00||Auburn Hills, Michigan, United States|
|Win||19–3–2||Andre Winner||Determination (unanimous)||UFC 118||August 28, 2010||3||5:00||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Win||18–3–2||Rob Emerson||Determination (unanimous)||UFC Combat Evening: Florian vs. Gomi||March 31, 2010||3||5:00||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|Draw||17–3–2||Thiago Tavares||Draw (majority)||UFC Combat Evening: Maynard vs. Diaz||January 11, 2010||3||5:00||Fairfax, Virginia, United States||Tavares was deducted 1 level as a consequence of a groin kick.|
|Win||17–3–1||Rafaello Oliveira||Determination (unanimous)||UFC 103||September 19, 2009||3||5:00||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Win||16–3–1||Nick Walker||TKO (punches)||EC 127: Excessive Problem 127||Might 30, 2009||1||2:15||Rochester, Minnesota, United States|
|Win||15–3–1||Drew Fickett||Determination (unanimous)||EB: Beatdown at Four Bears||March 21, 2009||3||5:00||New City, North Dakota, United States||Welterweight bout.|
|Win||14–3–1||Sam Rouch||Determination (unanimous)||SNMMA: Beatdown Four at Bears||October 11, 2008||3||5:00||New City, North Dakota, United States|
|Win||13–3–1||Dan Loman||Submission (guillotine choke)||Brutaal Combat Evening||September 5, 2008||1||4:13||Maplewood, Minnesota, United States|
|Win||12–3–1||Travis Pierzinski||Submission (rear-naked choke)||Brutaal Combat Evening||Might 21, 2008||2||3:45||Maplewood, Minnesota, United States|
|Win||11–3–1||Scott Bickerstaff||TKO (punches)||Xtreme Combating Group 22||February 23, 2008||1||3:49||Crystal Lake, Illinois, United States|
|Draw||10–3–1||Kyle Jensen||Draw||CFX 7: Brutal||November 29, 2007||3||5:00||St. Cloud, Minnesota, United States|
|Win||10–3||Gabe Wallbridge||Submission (rear-naked choke)||EFX: Fable in Maplewood||September 19, 2007||1||N/A||Maplewood, Minnesota, United States|
|Loss||9–3||Mark Moreno||TKO (physician stoppage)||X-1: Excessive Combating 2||March 17, 2007||1||5:00||Honolulu, Hawaii, United States|
|Win||9–2||Duran Barlow||Submission (punches)||EFX: Fury||December 7, 2006||1||N/A||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|Win||8–2||Vern Jefferson||TKO (punches)||EFX||September 6, 2006||1||N/A||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|Win||7–2||Carey Vanier||TKO (punches)||EFX||September 6, 2006||1||N/A||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|Loss||6–2||Brian Inexperienced||Submission (armbar)||EFX||August 2, 2006||1||N/A||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States||Welterweight bout.|
|Win||6–1||Chris Powers||Submission (rear-naked choke)||EFX: Fury||July 24, 2006||1||1:44||Andover, Minnesota, United States|
|Loss||5–1||Sherron Leggett||Determination (cut up)||Twin Cities Throwdown||April 8, 2006||3||5:00||Burnsville, Minnesota, United States|
|Win||5–0||Kenneth Allen||Submission (rear-naked choke)||EFX: Fury||February 1, 2006||2||N/A||Burnsville, Minnesota, United States|
|Win||4–0||Derek Abram||Submission (punches)||EFX||December 5, 2005||1||N/A||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|Win||3–0||Nick Melton||TKO (punches)||XKK: Lamar||October 10, 2005||1||N/A||Fort Dodge, Iowa, United States|
|Win||2–0||Anthony White||Submission (punches)||XKK: Trials||August 27, 2005||1||N/A||Des Moines, Iowa, United States|
|Win||1–0||Jake Hoyer||Submission (rear-naked choke)||UCS – Throwdown on the T-Bar||July 30, 2005||1||N/A||Ellsworth, Minnesota, United States|
- “Combat Card – UFC Combat Evening Condit vs. Alves”. UFC.com. Retrieved Might 30, 2015.
- Nick Baldwin (August 14, 2017). “Nik Lentz explains why he left American High Workforce for close by Fight Membership”. bloodyelbow.com.
- John Heinis (September 13, 2013). “Nik Lentz to Conor McGregor: ‘You are as Fragile as an Overdone Egg‘“. Bleacher Report.
- “Nik Lentz – Official UFC Fighter Profile”. UFC.com. Archived from the unique on April 14, 2015. Retrieved Might 30, 2015.
- “UFC Combat Evening 20 recap”. mmajunkie. January 12, 2010. Archived from the unique on January 13, 2010.
- “Dan Hardy criticizes Nik Lentz for his win in any respect value type towards Andre Winner, accuses him of dishonest”. MMABay.
- Steve Cofield. “Lentz takes slow-paced struggle towards Winner at UFC 118”. Yahoo!.
- “Nik Lentz vs. Tyson Griffin focused for UFC 123”. mmajunkie.com. September 9, 2010.
- “Lightweights Nik Lentz and Waylon Lowe meet at UFN 24”. mmadiehards.com. 2011-02-17.
- “UFC Combat Evening 24 play by play and dwell outcomes”. MMAjunkie.
- “Oliveira vs. Lentz on June 26th”. ufc.com. 2011-04-27.
- “PSAC: UFC on Versus 4’s Oliveira vs. Lentz overturned, declared a no-contest”. mmajunkie.com. June 29, 2011. Archived from the unique on July 3, 2011.
- Morgan, John; Stupp, Dann (June 26, 2011). “UFC on Versus Four bonuses: Kongo, Lauzon, Oliveira and Lentz earn $50Okay awards”. MMAjunkie.com. Archived from the unique on June 30, 2011. Retrieved June 27, 2011.
- “Nik Lentz vs Mark Bocek struggle slated for Dec. 10 in Toronto”. mmamania.com. 2011-09-12.
- “Evan Dunham vs Nik Lentz introduced for UFC on Fox 2 with Paul Sass scratched”. mmamania.com. December 26, 2011.
- “UFC on FOX 2 bonuses: Johnson, Oliveira, Dunham, Lentz earn $65Okay awards”. mmajunkie.com. January 28, 2012. Archived from the unique on November 9, 2012.
- “UFC 150 in Denver provides Lentz-Mitsuoka”. mmajunkie.com. June 4, 2012. Archived from the unique on November 9, 2012.
- “UFC 150 outcomes: Nik Lentz dominates Eiji Mitsuoka in featherweight debut”. June 12, 2012.
- “Diego Nunes meets Nik Lentz when UFC returns to Brazil on Jan. 19”. mmajunkie.com. November 2, 2012. Archived from the unique on November 4, 2012.
- Mike Chiapetta (2013-01-19). “UFC on FX 7 outcomes: Nik Lentz grinds out win over Diego Nunes”. mmafighting.com. Retrieved 2013-01-19.
- Workers (2013-03-25). “Nik Lentz replaces Manny Gamburyan, meets Hacran Dias at UFC on FX 8”. mmajunkie.com. Retrieved 2013-03-25.
- Steven Marrocco (2013-05-19). “UFC on FX Eight outcomes/pictures: Nik Lentz grinds out win over Hacran Dias”. MMAjunkie.com. Retrieved 2013-05-19.
- John Petit (2013-08-23). “Nik Lentz Vs Dennis Bermudez Signed For UFN 31”. fighters.com. Archived from the unique on 2013-10-05. Retrieved 2013-08-23.
- Ariel Helwani (2013-09-17). “Chad Mendes vs. Nik Lentz booked for UFC on FOX 9”. mmafighting.com. Retrieved 2013-09-17.
- Workers (February 20, 2014). “Manny Gamburyan vs. Nik Lentz added to UFC Combat Evening in Cincinnati”. mmajunkie.com. Retrieved February 20, 2014.
- Jacob Cooper (July 10, 2014). “Charles Oliveira vs Nik Lentz 2 heading to UFC Combat Evening 50”. cagepages.com. Retrieved July 10, 2014.
- Workers (2014-09-04). “UFC Combat Evening 44 weigh-in outcomes: Headliners good, Oliveira 4 kilos heavy”. mmajunkie.com. Retrieved 2014-09-04.
- Matt Erickson (2014-09-05). “Charles Oliveira pulled from Nik Lentz bout at UFC Combat Evening 50”. mmajunkie.com. Retrieved 2014-09-05.
- Workers (2014-11-25). “Nik Lentz vs. Thiago Tavares rematch set for UFC Combat Evening 60 in Colorado”. mmajunkie.com. Retrieved 2014-11-25.
- Workers (2015-02-03). “Nik Lentz faces newcomer Levan Makashvili at subsequent week’s UFC Combat Evening 60”. mmajunkie.com. Retrieved 2015-02-03.
- Mike Bohn (2015-02-13). “Nik Lentz vs Levan Makashvili scratched from UFC Combat Evening 60 lineup”. mmajunkie.com. Retrieved 2015-02-13.
- Workers (2015-05-14). “UFC Combat Evening 67: Condit vs. Alves struggle card lineup finalized”. themmareport.com. Retrieved 2015-05-14.
- Thomas Myers (2015-05-31). “UFC Combat Evening 67 outcomes: Charles Oliveira submits Nik Lentz late in action-packed rematch”. mmamania.com. Retrieved 2015-05-31.
- Jason Henderson (2015-05-31). “UFC Combat Evening 67 Bonus Awards”. fightofthenight.com. Retrieved 2015-05-31.
- Workers (2015-08-25). “Nik Lentz shifting again to light-weight, meets Danny Castillo at UFC on FOX 17”. themmareport.com. Retrieved 2015-08-25.
- John Morgan (2015-12-19). “UFC on FOX 17 outcomes: Nik Lentz outworks Danny Castillo for split-decision win”. mmajunkie.com. Retrieved 2015-12-19.
- Tristen Critchfield (2016-06-15). “UFC 203 replace: Mairbek Taisumov to face Nik Lentz on Sept. 10 in Cleveland”. sherdog.com. Retrieved 2015-06-15.
- Danny Segura (2016-09-01). “Nik Lentz will get late alternative Michael McBride at UFC 203”. mmafighting.com. Retrieved 2016-09-01.
- Ben Fowlkes (2016-09-10). “UFC 203 outcomes: Nik Lentz stops gritty and awkward Michael McBride with second-round TKO”. mmajunkie.com. Retrieved 2015-09-10.
- Danny Segura (2016-12-15). “Three new bouts added to UFC 208”. mmafighting.com. Retrieved 2016-12-15.
- Ben Fowlkes (2017-02-11). “UFC 208 outcomes: Islam Makhachev works over Nik Lentz for dominant unanimous resolution”. mmajunkie.com. Retrieved 2017-02-11.
- Steven Marrocco (2017-07-23). “Nik Lentz, Will Brooks conform to struggle one another at UFC 216 in Las Vegas”. mmajunkie.com. Retrieved 2017-07-23.
- Workers (2017-10-06). “UFC 216 loses a featured prelim on eve of occasion”. mmajunkie.com. Retrieved 2017-10-06.
- Steven Marrocco (2017-10-16). “Will Brooks vs. Nik Lentz focused for UFC Combat Evening 121”. mmajunkie.com. Retrieved 2017-10-16.
- “UFC Combat Evening 121 outcomes: Nik Lentz chokes out 5-1 favourite, ex-teammate Will Brooks”. MMAjunkie. 2017-11-19. Retrieved 2017-11-19.
- Mazique, Brian. “UFC Combat Evening 121 Werdum Vs. Tybura Outcomes: Bonus Winners, Highlights, Evaluation, Attendance, Gate”. Forbes. Retrieved 2017-11-19.
- Workers (2018-04-16). “Nik Lentz vs. Leonardo Santos is 13th addition to UFC Utica”. mmajunkie.com. Retrieved 2018-04-16.
- “Leonardo Santos injured, out of UFC Utica struggle with Nik Lentz”. MMA Combating. Retrieved 2018-04-28.
- Alexander Okay. Lee (2018-05-01). “David Teymur steps in to struggle Nik Lentz at UFC Utica”. mmafighting.com. Retrieved 2018-05-01.
- “UFC Combat Evening 131 outcomes: David Teymur outworks gritty Nik Lentz for resolution”. MMAjunkie. 2018-06-02. Retrieved 2018-06-02.
- “Grey Maynard returns to light-weight vs. Nik Lentz at UFC 229 in Las Vegas”. MMAjunkie. 2018-08-21. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- “UFC 229 play-by-play and dwell outcomes”. MMAjunkie. 2018-10-06. Retrieved 2018-10-06.
- Marcel Dorff (2018-12-13). “Scott Holtzman meets Nik Lentz throughout UFC on ESPN 1 in Phoenix”. mmadna.nl (in Dutch). Retrieved 2018-12-13.
- “UFC on ESPN 1 outcomes: Nik Lentz grind tops Scott Holtzman in gutsy battle”. MMAjunkie. 2019-02-18. Retrieved 2019-02-18.
- Workers (2019-04-15). “UFC Rochester will get Charles Oliveira vs. Nik Lentz trilogy struggle”. mmajunkie.com. Retrieved 2019-04-15.
- Shillan, Keith (2019-05-18). “UFC Rochester Outcomes: Charles Oliveira TKOs Nik Lentz in trilogy struggle”. Cageside Press. Retrieved 2019-05-19.
- Peter Carroll (January 3, 2020). “Nik Lentz vs. Nad Narimani booked for UFC Raleigh”. mmafighting.com.
- “Arnold Allen set to face Nik Lentz at UFC Raleigh”. MMA Combating. 2020-01-15. Retrieved 2020-01-15.
- Anderson, Jay (2020-01-25). “UFC Raleigh Outcomes: Arnold Allen stays good within the Octagon with win Over Nik Lentz”. Cageside Press. Retrieved 2020-01-26.
- Workers (2020-11-22). “Nik Lentz vs. Mike Grundy added to UFC occasion on January 16, 2021”. mmadna.nl. Retrieved 2020-11-23.(in Dutch)
- E. Spencer Kyte (Might 13, 2019). “Nik Lentz Is A New Man”. ufc.com.